We’re passionate about birds and nature. That’s why we opened a Wild Birds Unlimited Nature Shop in our community.
71 Brookwood Avenue
Santa Rosa, CA 95404
Phone: (707) 576-0861
Fax: (707) 576-0731
Email: Send Message
Mon - Sat: 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
Sun: 11:00 am - 4:00 pm
• June is Perennial Garden Month & National Rivers Month
• The nocturnal Ringtail Cat gives birth to three or four young.
• Southern Magnolias display their huge white flowers in most of the state.
• The first blackberries are ready to be harvested.
• Bird migration is finished. Birds that are here now are summer residents that nest.
• As the month progresses, feeders can become busy with visiting parents and fledglings. Look for titmice, Nuttall's Woodpecker and chickadee young being fed.
• House Wrens are nesting.
• Canada Geese begin molting.
• Crickets begin their nightly serenade.
• Raccoon young are born.
• Keep your feeders and bird baths clean and your seed fresh.
• Titmice and chickadees will start a second nesting.